Chicken pressure cooker recipes are some of the most amazing recipes that you can have in your home. There are many such kind of recipes and we will share 3 of them with you for now. Enjoy your cooking.
Chicken stock pressure cooking recipe
This recipe is ideal and the pressure cooker helps you make a big pot in a very short time. Stock chicken will taste yummy and totally flavored compared to the slow-seethed version.
- 3 lb chicken pieces. Include one or two drumsticks if possible
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite oil (if you choose to brown the chicken)
- 2 big cloves garlic, evenly crushed
- 1 medium-size spruced yellow onion sliced but not skinned.
- 12 cups of water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 big carrot, thoroughly stripped and properly washed, cut into 3 inch peaces.
- ¼ tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp salt
What you need
- A knife and chopping board
- 8 quart pressure cooker (this will be determined by the size of your cooking)
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Colander or sieve
- Large bowl
- Storage pot
- Brown the chicken (If you choose to): heat your oil in the pressure cooker using medium heat. Add the uncooked chicken and allow it to cook until it turns light golden on every side. This process is not meant to cook the chicken fully but it is intended to brown the pieces ready for pressure cooking.
- Brown your sliced onions (this too is optional) by putting them in the same pot and oil used to brown the chicken pieces and allow them to slightly turn golden. This process is also supposed to brown the onions and not cook them all the way.
- Empty your water and aromatics (peppercorns, carrots, garlic, bay leaves and salt) to the browned onions and scratch any browned pieces from the bottom of your pan.
- Cover the pressure cooker and fasten the lid. Increase the heat from medium to high and let the cooker come to full pressure. Lower the heat once the pressure cooker indicator shows it has reached full pressure and allow it to cook for 45 minutes.
- Drain the stock by placing the colander or sieve over a large container and then line it with the cheesecloth. Ladle the stock carefully into the sieve and dry. Remove the solids.
- Allow the stock to cool before packaging and freezing it.
(The above ingredients will make 3 quarts)
Chicken and Wine pressure cooker recipe
- 3 lb skinned chicken pieces
- 3 sliced garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of dried and crushed rosemary
- ½ cup of chicken soup
- ½ cup of dry white wine
- ½ lemon finely cut (optional)
- ¼ cup of fresh rosemary, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the pressure cooker before adding the oil to brown the chicken pieces.
- Use the pepper, salt and rosemary to season the chicken. Put your sliced garlic cloves on the chicken.
- Mix the chicken broth, white wine and parsley and pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Place the pressure cooker lid and fasten securely. Put the pressure regulator on the vent pipe and allow the chicken to cook for 10 minutes. Release the pressure immediately and allow it to release completely.
- If desired, thicken the sauce by adding some wheat flour mixed with some cold water and allow the mixture to boil for a few minutes with the pressure cooker uncovered.
- Garnish the chicken with the lemon slices before serving.
This portion serves 2 people.
Originally posted 2019-09-24 19:33:57.